School of Business, Central South University
Changsha Hu Nan ,China.
Industrious, Aggressive, Analytical, Strong-willed, Obliging,
Practical and Realistic, Honest and Trustworthy.
Highlights and Areas of Expertise
Quantitative analysis in management
Areas of Expertise
(e.g. corporate financial management, human resource management, strategic management research).
Technology Economy and Management
(e.g. the analysis of Investment and financing ,risk management, project management, optimal allocation of resources ,research on sustainable development).
Work Experiences and Education Background
Worked in Financial Plan department of Linli’ Township Enterprises.
Studyed for a master's degree in Hangzhou University (i.e The predecessor of Zhejiang University).
Engaged in financial work at New & High-Tech Development Zone in Hangzhou.
Finance supervisor of Sintai Optical CO., LTD, a sino-foreign joint venture in Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
Associate professor in School of Business, Central South University, obtained the degree of PhD for Management and post doctorate on Enterprise in ZOOMLION.
Papers and Refereed Publications
1. “Demand is the Best Cash Holdings Model in the Condition of Random Fluctuations”, Technical and Economic,2003.08.
2. "The Study of Net Present Value in Appraising Mining Uncertain Investment" With Sun zong-xin, China Mining, 2003.11
3. “Risk Assessment Of Mining Project Investment”, China Mining,2004.05.
4. "The Bad Debt Accounting Methods on Tax Planning", Technical and Economic,2004.09.
5. “A Decision Model of the Best Mining Investment Opportunity Based on the Real Option Theory” ,with Chen Xiaohong, Systems Engineering,2006.04.
6. “Evaluation of Core Competence of Engineering Machinery Enterprise Based on AHP-GST”, Systems Engineering,2007.11.
7. “The Risk Analysis and Evaluation of Financial Leasing to the Construction Machinery Enterprise”, with ZhaoWei, Value Engineering , 2008.1.
8. “A Comparison Between Activity-based Costing and Traditional Costing Method”, with LI Su-jun, Changsha University,2009.03.
9. “Real Options Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions Optimal Timing”, Statistics and Decision,2010.11.
1. Based on Real Options Theories and Methods of Mining Investment Decisions, Central South University Press.
2. Financial Management, Human People's Publishing House, Huang Sheng-quan editing.
3. Modern Enterprise Management, Central South University Press, Huang Sheng-quan editing.
1. Sustainable development research of Western Mining co., LTD..
2. The research on international competitiveness of non-ferrous metals industry based on SCM .
3. Capital operation strategy research in Hunan media industry.
1. Financial management for MBAs.
2. Advanced financial management for science degree graduate students.
3. Management decision-making methods and models for doctoral students.